Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What is love?...

What is love?... I do know that is more than just a song from the 80's (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...)

But really, what is it? I know is a subjective term, difficult and may be almost impossible to describe... But we can feel it and we can describe what happens when we are in love, for sure.

In my personal knowledge and believe, I think love is share: your time, your space, your friends, your family, your ideas, basically is when you share a part of you.

But is not just giving and wait for the other person to give you the same, is beyond that, is when you trust that the other person will do that even when you are not asking for.

Love is being understanding, tolerant, grateful, and gain others confidence. 

And I'm not even talking about love when we are on a relationship, I'm talking about love in all senses: with our parents, brothers or sisters, friends. 

Love should be and actually have to be on the air, around us. But first of all it should be in ourselves, if I, as a person, don't love me, trust in me and accept me  its going to be hard to expect that others could do that for us.

Love yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment